CONDITIONS OF RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You have the right to change your mind.
If you want to return all or part of your order (excluding gift cards), you have a period of 14 days from the date of receipt to do so.
The item(s) you want to return or exchange must have been purchased on the website 5149brand.com and delivered.
To receive a refund, the item must be returned in a re-sellable state and in its original packaging with the original barcodes and labels intact. In the case of an item which is damaged, worn or returned without its associated packaging, 51/49 Brand reserves the right to refuse the return/refund of your order.
If you have received a faulty or wrong item, please contact our customer service team, and wait for feedback, otherwise the return shipping costs will not be covered.
1 | REQUEST YOUR RETURN LABEL
Email us to request a ‘Returns Label’ (use the link below).
- Please use the following subject line in your email: “Returns Request”
- Please include your order number, your main reason for returning the item, and your name and address details in the body copy of the email. This information will help us manage your return, refund or replacement more efficiently.
- Check your mailbox.
- Your return label will be included in our reply, ready to be printed.
- Please allow up to 24hrs for us to process your return request.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 | CAREFULLY PACK YOUR ITEMS
Put the items back in our original environmental packaging. Now seal your package securely with tape.
- If you no longer have the original packaging, pack the item(s) in a suitable mailbag or box.
3 | ATTACH THE RETURN LABEL
Stick the Royal Mail return label we emailed you on the parcel.
- Please also include a copy of the 'Returns Request' email you sent us in the parcel, the one with your order number, your main reason for returning the item, and your name and address on it.
- If you do not include the requested information we will struggle to tie the returned item to your original order and may not be able to issue the refund.
5 | OBTAIN YOUR REFUND
Upon receipt of your package in our warehouses and after confirmation of the condition of the item(s) returned, we will proceed to refund the amount invoiced (excluding postage) depending on your initial method of payment as soon as possible. Please allow up to 72 hours of processing time depending on the period.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed by the 51/49 team. There will be a maximum of 10 working days delay before your refund is visible on your account, depending on the issuing bank.
If you are using an alternative service to our Royal Mail 'pre-paid' service, we recommend using a tracked service. Our return address is:
FAO: The Returns Team
All returns need to be sent via post. Returns are normally processed within 10 working days once the returned products have been received at our warehouse in the UK.
6 | EXCHANGES
If you wish to exchange an item, please follow our normal returns procedure and then place a new order once your item(s) have been refunded.
For more information, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.